This meetup aims to not only bring together people involved with DevOps but all those who are interested in learning about it.
- What is DevOps?
- A set of practices followed in order to apply a change from development to production?
- The communication between developers and IT specialists?
- How do DevOps work and what tools they use?
Talks will include
- The three ways of DevOps. An end to end presentation of the principles underpinning DevOps – Nikos Apostolakis
- Developing with Kubernetes – Thomas Pliakas