Here are a few quick points in regards to the Salaries of Developers in Greece in 2018:
- Only 7.4% of the developers working in full-time positions in Greece is paid under the minimum wage (€684 per month, adjusted for a 12 month period), with their annual income being up to €5,000.
- 18.8% of Developers in Greece are paid €5,001-10,000, which is around Greece’s minimum wage.
- A quarter (24.9%) of participants are paid €10,001-15,000.
- 48.9% of developers are paid more than €15,000. Specifically, a quarter (26.8%) gain an annual salary of €15,000 to €30,000, and 22.4% are higher earners with an annual salary of more than €30,000.
- Excluding Junior developers, who are as we already mentioned just entering the market, the average salary is between €20,001 and €25,000.
- Those living abroad earn on average €45,001-50,000.